Change font size

Welcome
Welcome to the Sound Horizon International Forum

You're visiting our forum as a guest, so you will only be able to see one category (Sound Horizon Kingdom). To see the complete forum, please register and become a member!

Sound Horizon Kingdom

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SH Manga & Novel Releases of 2015
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:28 am 
Newbie Laurant
Newbie Laurant

Is there a translation to English anywhere?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 pm 
Savant
Savant

The novel page got updated with character profiles for the second volume:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/soundhorizon/

Seems like Stella will also be named Elys, after all. I suppose Stella is just a stage name, then.

Then again, still no idea how much Revo has affected the plot of all these adaptations. Some similarities could be found between the manga and novel, though....

Quick translations.

Yield
Spoiler:
In a remote town that remained undamaged from the dreadfully large calamity, Elys falls in love. Although sweet, most of all love is bitter. Indisputably her body will be consumed by the unforgivable love, and while embracing the sin she carries in her womb, she may before long know. The hidden truth. Would it be hope, or possibly good news bringing salvation? The time of harvest draws near. Bright red fruits. 3-1+1-2. After they are gone, who is it that is left behind alone in the wasteland...?

Character introductions
Elys: Why do people fall in love? A meeting during a season of mistakes, falling in love, she embraces sin.
Dewey: Elys' father. The taciturnity and hard work that he carries on his shoulder, might they be the proof of something? Or perhaps atonement? When sin is deliver, only weakness is needed.
Adela: Elys' mother. That time of beauty. Clinging into memories of days gone, she only rots away.

Sacrifice
Spoiler:
The large and tragic destruction did not befall on that village either. Elys was brought up by the sympathy and gentleness of the villagers. Caring for her only one pure younger sister, Lily, the days working herself to the bone passed. While their livelihood was poor, there was warmth. As it is, there was happiness. That's what she thought. The hidden truth tore up everything, to the point of crushing. The wolves wrapped in sheep skin seek out for the sacrificial lamb. To hide away the committed sin.

Character introductions
Elys: She makes an effort. For her younger sister. But in reality, she is not just what is reflected in the mirror. Hard work. Dedication. She lived.
Lily: Elys' younger sister. If angels are pure, she may be one. And if she is an angel, then humans might be demons.

Stardust
Spoiler:
A town with civilisation remaining. Ark city. Bright red dress. Bright red shoes. Bright red lipstick. Brigh red roses. The passing men all turn their heads. A bouquet of flowers in her left hand, a promise in her right. The taken off impulse can no longer be stopped. "We go together, you and I. With this, we'll go together. Aa, I'm happy..." Those white clothes of yours, they are now ──. Aa, why did she fall in love? While there is no reason in falling in love, when you are crossed in love, there certainly is a reason. And if you are crossed, all the more so...

Character introductions
Elys: She falls in love. The love changes her. She is driven mad by love. And then, she might come across herself.
Pablo: A certain artist. While his will may be high, his success not necessarily so. He prefers white. To the point of obscuring. As though mending.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:53 pm 
Level 1 Laurant
Level 1 Laurant

Elysion -Futatsu no Rakuen wo Mawaru Monogatari-
Volume 2 PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljlD1uo5Y8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 pm 
Level 3 Laurant
Level 3 Laurant

That's an interesting interpretation they are following. The Abyss stories all happened in a post-apocalyptic world? Stardust's city is called an Ark city, which makes me think the apocalypse was the flood from Chronicle.

As for Revo's impact on the writing.. I don't know, but I wouldn't count on anything. The Majo to Lafrenze story had an outright changed ending to the song.

Edit: I always thought the Stardust riff sounded like the violin part of Black Chronicle, so this theory *would* make that connection..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:17 pm 
Newbie Laurant
Newbie Laurant

Will, Vanishing Graveyard translate Roman and Elysion?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:31 pm 
SuperSavant lv.3
SuperSavant lv.3

Roman has already been scanlated by members of this forum, but the files are bit harder to find now since it's been years. Vanishing Graveyard will not be scanlating Elysion.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm 
Newbie Laurant
Newbie Laurant

Thank you, Haikara. Do you know where I could get these files, could I make a request for you to put them on Manga Fox please? Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:42 pm 
Level 3 Laurant
Level 3 Laurant

Roman is already on MangaFox: http://mangafox.me/manga/roman_katsura_yukimaru/

Elysion manga, as far as I am concerned, had been already translated only by Chinese and Russian Laurants. You can find Russian version here, if you are interested: http://readmanga.me/elysion/
And a script with English translation of chapters on Sutare's tumblr blog: http://sutare.tumblr.com/tagged/elysion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:48 pm 
Newbie Laurant
Newbie Laurant

Is the Katsura Yukimaru one the same as, the one on this site http://shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/soundhorizon/roman/.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:17 pm 
SuperSavant lv.3
SuperSavant lv.3

That is a novel. There is only one of Roman manga but there is also a novel. Same with Vanishing Starlight :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next